Friday, August 6, 2010

Oohh la la Half Price Book Sale !

This denim beret is from my sewing book, Denim Revolution. The contrast of softly worn blue denim embellished with ornate gold and velvet trims creates a very cool look.  I am delighted that it is right now featured on the craftzine blog right here – jump over and check it out.


And having that feature --- triggered the decision to have a super, back-to-school book sale! 
Right now, Denim Revolution is available for: 
(I also ship internationally, but must charge for the shipping)

I do hope you will buy my book
and that it will inspire you to dream about what you can make,
with all your individual charm and sewing skills
to freshen your wardrobe
with hip new accessories and clothes
just in time for the new fall season.

No comments: